- A place where free food is served to those who are homeless or destitute.More example sentences
- They believe that somehow, by mentoring, by serving in a soup kitchen, they can make a greater difference than by participating in the political process.
- I can choose to serve in a soup kitchen or donate to a charity.
- A new tenant will take over the house in July, which means the food bank and the soup kitchen have just two weeks to find a new location.
More definitions of soup kitchenDefinition of soup kitchen in:
- The US English dictionary