- A large spoon with a round bowl, used for eating soup.More example sentences
- We were expected to eat the ‘Chinese-spiced coconut creme brûlée’ with a Chinese soup spoon, despite the thick layer of uncaramelised sugar under its hot blackened crust.
- They also use the same chopsticks/spoon for all of the meal, which saves on washing up, but it's not very appetizing when you've got to eat a fruit yoghurt with the your fish soup spoon.
- Our piscivorous friends lapped them up, although we did manage to pilfer a few, and we took turns at dipping bread into the aromatic broth before diving in with a soup spoon to savour every last drop.
More definitions of soup spoonDefinition of soup spoon in:
- The US English dictionary