- Cream which has been deliberately fermented by the addition of certain bacteria.More example sentences
- Milk, butter, sour cream, and curd cheese were traditionally highly prized additions to the diet.
- Whip them up with butter, sour cream or cream cheese to spread on everything from toast to potatoes to steak to squash.
- If you prefer a chunky soup, simply add cream cheese and sour cream to the pot once the asparagus is tender.
More definitions of sour creamDefinition of sour cream in:
- The US English dictionary