- A program written in a language other than machine code, typically a high-level language.More example sentences
- That highly-unpopular policy is now ended, and the open source program is available to all, not just selected partners.
- But beyond the freely available code, the license for an open source program must give users the freedom to modify the code as well as to redistribute a program as a component of another software package.
- It would seem the shared source program is meant to attract smaller companies.
More definitions of source programDefinition of source program in:
- The US English dictionary