- A narrow, flat ornamental braid used to trim garments.More example sentences
- All braids and soutaches are made of pre-shrunk polyester to eliminate bleeding and puckering under normal specified care.
- Choose from our extensive collection of soutaches, crystal beading, and tassel or silk fringe for the finishing touches.
- They have been seen both with and without soutaches.
mid 19th century: from French, from Hungarian sujtás.
More definitions of soutacheDefinition of soutache in:
- The US English dictionary