- A cyclamen with pale pink or white flowers and leaves that do not appear until late summer after flowering, native to southern Eurasia.
More example sentences
- Cyclamen hederifolium, family Primulaceae
- We can also found the rare purple sowbread here, as well as martagon lily, and sweet mezereon.
- Among the interesting forest plant species are for instance the rose sowbread, and the mighty stalks of the false hellebore.
- If you wanted something brighter, you could look at a mix of the sowbreads, Cyclamen hederifolium and Cyclamen coum.
mid 16th century: so named because the roots are reputedly eaten by wild boars in Sicily.