nounchiefly North American
- non-standard plural spelling of sock ( sense 1 of the noun).More example sentences
- This method wears out the sox about four times faster than usual, so advise your customer to buy several identical pairs so he can dump the stretched ones and still have plenty to mix n’ match.
- I found the adventurous sox, they were hiding inside the duvet cover.
- She slipped off her sox and shoes and made her way down the little path through the patch of trees.
More definitions of soxDefinition of sox in:
- The US English dictionary