(also chiefly British soya bean)
- A bean of the soya plant.More example sentences
- In addition, they reported that nonGM wheat is replacing GM corn and soybeans in their food products.
- Those allergic to soybeans must avoid eating foods containing its proteins.
- Despite the growing organic food business and protests of anti-G.M. food groups, Americans already eat lots of genetically modified food, mostly soybeans and corn.
More definitions of soybeanDefinition of soybean in:
- The US English dictionary