- A collection of particles with a net electric charge occupying a region, either in free space or in a device.More example sentences
- If it can be understood exactly how the surface and space charges are formed, and what influence they have on the insulation performance, significant design improvements might be possible.
- The purpose of this course is to provide a comprehensive introduction to the physics of beams with intense space charge.
- Compare the space charge in wire chambers with the space charge region in a semiconductor detector, which is, in fact, the active region.
More definitions of space chargeDefinition of space charge in:
- The US English dictionary