Definition of space flight in English:
1A journey through space: the 50th anniversary of the first space flight
More example sentences
- The need for this capability will have an impact on future manned space flights, whose launch windows will probably be constrained by the need for daylight and good weather.
- Currie has three previous space flights to her credit.
- On each of my space flights, I tried to share the excitement and purpose of those missions with people throughout the world.
1.1 [mass noun] Space travel.
- Dr. Goddard is considered to be the father of practical modern rocketry and space flight.
- Research under these grants will enhance safe human space flight in both the near-Earth orbit, where the International Space Station operates, and in exploration of the solar system beyond Earth orbit.
- In fact, Russian astronauts use rhodiola to help with mental fatigue and stress during space flight.
Definition of space flight in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan