- 1A journey through space: the 50th anniversary of the first space flightMore example sentences
- The need for this capability will have an impact on future manned space flights, whose launch windows will probably be constrained by the need for daylight and good weather.
- Currie has three previous space flights to her credit.
- On each of my space flights, I tried to share the excitement and purpose of those missions with people throughout the world.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Space travel.More example sentences
- Dr. Goddard is considered to be the father of practical modern rocketry and space flight.
- Research under these grants will enhance safe human space flight in both the near-Earth orbit, where the International Space Station operates, and in exploration of the solar system beyond Earth orbit.
- In fact, Russian astronauts use rhodiola to help with mental fatigue and stress during space flight.
More definitions of space flightDefinition of space flight in:
- The US English dictionary