- Occupying little space; enabling the available space to be used economically: a space-saving flat LCD screenMore example sentences
- Benches are ideal as space-saving dining room seating.
- Currently, most medical records are kept in paper notes locked away in filing cabinets, so the use of CDs offers a huge space-saving advantage.
- An elegant and space-saving mini hi-fi system no longer consigns you to wafer-thin sounds.
More definitions of space-savingDefinition of space-saving in:
- The US English dictionary