- The launch of a spacecraft and its subsequent progress in space.More example sentences
- Last September, you made your second attempt at the space shot with a design similar to the one you're using now.
- The area is known as the ‘Space Coast’: choose the right time and you can even watch a space shot.
- If every car trip were as carefully planned and rigorously executed as each space shot, no one would ever die in a car crash.
More definitions of space shotDefinition of space shot in:
- The US English dictionary