noun• informal , chiefly British
- Spaghetti bolognese.More example sentences
- A crisp ten pound note gets you two meals from a selection of lasagne, spag bol, chicken tikka massala, bangers and mash, veggie burger, and a bottle of the wine of the month.
- My spag bol was served ‘ready mixed’ with the spaghetti well-tossed in the orangey-red sauce.
- It is time to go beyond spag bol to make the most of spaghetti's shape, smooth texture and innate sauce-absorbing quality.
More definitions of spag bolDefinition of spag bol in:
- The US English dictionary