- A western film made cheaply in Europe by an Italian director.More example sentences
- Cinemas were flooded with a wide variety of pulpy movies, including spaghetti westerns, police thrillers, and sex comedies, many of which were cheaply produced and churned out by less-than-talented individuals.
- He's been compared to the Clint Eastwood character in the spaghetti westerns, but he's much more expansive and endearing.
- Anime, spaghetti westerns and exploitation movies are all referenced.
More definitions of spaghetti westernDefinition of spaghetti western in:
- The US English dictionary