- A buoy made of a spar with one end moored so that the other stands up.More example sentences
- The unlighted spar buoys are placed in line with the beacons and gas buoys and midway between them.
- The spar buoy net pens may also be arranged in systems of nets that use one or more spar buoys in common.
- A combination of yellow spar buoys and black spherical buoys mark the navigable channel which leads between the pearl farm and Slug Island across Talbot Bay to the Horizontal Waterfalls.
More definitions of spar buoyDefinition of spar buoy in:
- The US English dictionary