- A duplicate part to replace a lost or damaged part of a machine.More example sentences
- Recently a controversy erupted when ZRA officials demanded duty on agriculture machinery spare parts which were imported into the country.
- The agricultural machinery and spare parts business occupies a number of properties in the centre of the town.
- The contraption, which is made up of the spare parts of different vehicles, costs only Rs 15,000.
More definitions of spare partDefinition of spare part in:
- The US English dictionary