adjectivePhysics & Philosophy
Belonging to both space and time or to space-time.
More example sentences
- If God is the only real cause of spatio-temporal phenomena, he is the only real cause of ‘thoughts’ or ‘perceptions.’
- Specific accumulation regimes and modes of regulation are typically constructed in specific social spaces and spatio-temporal matrices.
- The world we experience is a spatio-temporal world.
- More example sentences
- Third, although space and time are infinite, matter is spatio-temporally finite.
- Socio-economic relations are spatio-temporally specific.
Definition of spatio-temporal in:
- The US English dictionary