Definition of spatio-temporal in English:
adjectivePhysics & Philosophy
Belonging to both space and time or to space-time.
- If God is the only real cause of spatio-temporal phenomena, he is the only real cause of ‘thoughts’ or ‘perceptions.’
- Specific accumulation regimes and modes of regulation are typically constructed in specific social spaces and spatio-temporal matrices.
- The world we experience is a spatio-temporal world.
- Example sentences
- Third, although space and time are infinite, matter is spatio-temporally finite.
- Socio-economic relations are spatio-temporally specific.
Words that rhyme with spatio-temporaltemporal
Definition of spatio-temporal in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan