- A form of international money, created by the International Monetary Fund, and defined as a weighted average of various convertible currencies.More example sentences
- He gives pride of place to a proposal to expand the existing system of International Monetary Fund special drawing rights.
- The second proposal recommends a new allocation of special drawing rights.
- Twenty-five percent of each country's quota is paid in the form of special drawing rights.
More definitions of special drawing rightsDefinition of special drawing rights in:
- The US English dictionary