- An illusion created for films and television by props, camerawork, computer graphics, etc.: a non-stop action film filled with amazing stunts and spectacular special effectsMore example sentences
- Lee Hee-Kyung talks about the special effects in the film, and Kim's interest about the matter.
- Sometimes when you do a film with special effects, there is no chance for the actors to play.
- Live action cartoons need special effects, but they don't have to be gold-plated.
More definitions of special effectDefinition of special effect in:
- The US English dictionary