- An Asian cobra with a marking on the hood that resembles spectacles. Also called Indian cobra.
More example sentences
- Naja naja, family Elapidae
- In India, we have three species of cobras - the spectacled cobra, the monocled cobra, which is in the North east, and the black cobra, which is way up in the Northwest region.
- A highlight of the sightseeing was watching the snake man charm and entice two spectacled cobras to dance.
- A number of reptiles like Kraits, spectacled cobras, turtles and vipers can also be spotted in the sanctuary.
More definitions of spectacled cobraDefinition of spectacled cobra in:
- The US English dictionary