- A device for analysing a system of oscillations, especially sound, into its separate components.More example sentences
- They used special compressed-air blowing apparatus to ensure a consistent blowing pressure, and analysed the sound produced from each flute using an oscilloscope with a built-in spectrum analyser.
- One of the world's largest test and measurement companies donated the spectrum analyser to the observatory.
- But then Norman found out his equipment was only processing 20 per cent of the information it received and needed a spectrum analyser.
More definitions of spectrum analyserDefinition of spectrum analyser in:
- The US English dictionary