Definition of speech pathology in English:
Another term for speech therapy.
- Physical therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, and a social worker should be involved early in care.
- Other cuts, he argues, see overworked nurses increasingly responsible for physiotherapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy and social work.
- Related services such as transportation, speech pathology, and occupational therapy are provided, of course, but one social worker is shared by many schools.
speech pathologist noun
- Example sentences
- The project's core team included a geriatrician, a speech pathologist, a nurse, and an administrator.
- In Jake's case, the related service providers are a speech pathologist and an occupational therapist.
- A single consultation with a speech pathologist may be helpful to develop communication strategies.
Definition of speech pathology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.