- A person employed to write speeches for others to deliver.More example sentences
- There are presenters and speech-writers who talk, and there are some who just write whatever comes into their heads.
- Bob Lehrman, a speech-writer for the Democratic Party in the USA, has said that: ‘your theme should be simple enough that it can be expressed in one sentence’.
- Each of the nine sites will help advance teams, speech-writers, press secretaries and event planners get a fast and free fix on that blinking blip on the campaign radar screen.
More definitions of speech-writerDefinition of speech-writer in:
- The US English dictionary