1 informal A mixture of cocaine with heroin.
- Study participants were asked separate questions about their use of crack cocaine, powder cocaine, heroin, speedball, methadone, other opiates, amphetamine, marijuana, and a catch-all ‘other drugs’ category.
- For heroin, this included snorting, injecting, smoking, and the use of speedballs (heroin and cocaine combined).
- Drug use frequency is measured as no use, marijuana use (so-called ‘light’ drug), and crack, cocaine, heroin, speedball and/or methamphetamines.
2A small punchball used by boxers for practising quick punches.
- We also did some cardiovascular work in the gym primarily with speedballs a boxer might use.
- None of them had ever punched a speedball before, but they've taken to it like ducks to water.
- We have a brand new ring, punch bags, speedball - all top-notch equipment.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: speed|ball
Definition of speedball in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.