Definition of speedy in English:
adjective (speedier, speediest)
1Done or occurring quickly: a speedy recovery
More example sentences
- All his family and many friends hope to see Denny up and about again really soon and wish him a quick and speedy recovery to full health.
- Paddy is missed by his many neighbours and friends and we all wish him a very speedy recovery and say hurry up and come home.
- She is wished a speedy recovery and a quick return to the weekly card game.
- Example sentences
- The first is to raise its game in the speediness and clarity of Scottish economic statistics.
- If you haven't got too much experience, what you can offer is low costs and speediness.
- On the face of it, a lapse of time of more than four months appears incompatible with the notion of speediness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan