- The branch of trigonometry concerned with the measurement of the angles and sides of spherical triangles.More example sentences
- The mathematical part of the book covers arithmetic, algebra, plane trigonometry and spherical trigonometry.
- In mathematics Werner worked on spherical trigonometry and conic sections.
- He therefore added a preface of his own on applications of logarithms to both plane trigonometry and to spherical trigonometry.
More definitions of spherical trigonometryDefinition of spherical trigonometry in:
- The US English dictionary