- A South American monkey with very long limbs and a long prehensile tail.
More example sentences
- Genus Brachyteles, family Cebidae: four species.
- She looked to see a small and agile spider monkey with her banana.
- Among tamarins and spider monkeys, all males are dichromats - they can't perceive reds or greens.
- They included films about giant tarantulas, jaguars, spider monkeys, vampire bats and many other jungle creatures.
More definitions of spider monkeyDefinition of spider monkey in:
- The US English dictionary