- A plant of the lily family which has long, narrow leaves with a central yellow stripe, native to southern Africa and popular as a houseplant.
More example sentences
- Chlorophytum comosum, family Liliaceae
- Andrea also uses this trick on her hanging spider plant.
- A towel rack hung on the shower door, and a spider plant trailed its long white-green tendrils across the counter.
- Chelsea plays with the tip of a spider plant, flicking it with her fingers.
More definitions of spider plantDefinition of spider plant in:
- The US English dictionary