noun (plural spidermen)British • informal
- A person who works at great heights in building work.More example sentences
- After losing money in his orchard business for three years Chang became one of the spidermen mending slits at the top of the slope and building water channels.
- The climbers were like spidermen, swiftly moving their bodies on the almost vertical man-made hills.
- He is more like a spiderman in the modern concrete jungle of the city.
More definitions of spidermanDefinition of spiderman in:
- The US English dictionary