Definition of spifflicate in English:
verb[with object] informal , humorous
Treat roughly or severely; destroy: the mosquito was spifflicated
More example sentences
- Talking of smash; I hear that Boris, in the company of one of his sons, did a fair job of spiflicating a valuable vehicle which he was ‘test driving’.
- I reckon he missed the 100 the previous week when we absolutely spiflicated the Saints by 15 goals.
- The 26-year-old Dane makes this ‘revelation’ sitting on the side of the ring in which he has just spiflicated sparring partner Sam Soliman, a Mundine casualty.
Mid 18th century: a fanciful formation.
- Example sentences
- Defense against spiflication is not one of them.
- Unfortunately, no spifflication is allowed since my parents are here with me.
- Me and my siblings thought it was made up - by our Dad who always threatened us with dire spiflication if we ever played up.
Words that rhyme with spifflicatetriplicate • implicate
Definition of spifflicate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan