Definition of spifflicate in English:
verb[with object] informal, humorous
Treat roughly or severely; destroy: the mosquito was spifflicated
More example sentences
- Talking of smash; I hear that Boris, in the company of one of his sons, did a fair job of spiflicating a valuable vehicle which he was ‘test driving’.
- I reckon he missed the 100 the previous week when we absolutely spiflicated the Saints by 15 goals.
- The 26-year-old Dane makes this ‘revelation’ sitting on the side of the ring in which he has just spiflicated sparring partner Sam Soliman, a Mundine casualty.
- spifflication noun
- Example sentences
- Defense against spiflication is not one of them.
- Unfortunately, no spifflication is allowed since my parents are here with me.
- Me and my siblings thought it was made up - by our Dad who always threatened us with dire spiflication if we ever played up.
Mid 18th century: a fanciful formation.
Definition of spifflicate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.