- North American (Of a driver or car) lose control, especially in a skid: he oversteered on the correction, then lost it entirely and spun outMore example sentences
- The shells ricochet off for a while, then hit home as the Kratch ship loses a wing and spins out of control.
- Lauda's Ferrari spun out of control and hit the Armco barrier on the inside of one of the circuit's many corners.
- Brakes screech, tires skid, and cars seem to spin out of control.
More definitions of spin outDefinition of spin out in:
- The US English dictionary