- Thrilling or pleasurably frightening: a spine-tingling adventureMore example sentences
- Extreme jobs are a problem when they're staffed by workers who aren't necessarily stoked by the spine-tingling thrill of a shift in interest rates, or jazzed by the chance to restructure a call center in Omaha.
- When Strauss is firing on all cylinders, as here, the result can be an unashamedly thrilling and spine-tingling experience.
- OCTOPUSHY, a spine-tingling adventure story, is guaranteed to keep kiddies on the edge of their seats.
More definitions of spine-tinglingDefinition of spine-tingling in:
- The US English dictionary