- An accomplished or politically powerful spin doctor.More example sentences
- She's a PR flak, a political spinmeister, a corporate con artist!
- Perhaps there is something about actually being there - and away from the spinmeisters and political operatives in Washington - which promotes clarity of thought and speech.
- Confronted with a weak local campaign manager, the American spinmeisters were responsible for too many day-to-day decisions, and several misjudgments followed.
More definitions of spinmeisterDefinition of spinmeister in:
- The US English dictionary