- A mouse that has spines mixed with the hair on its back, native to Africa and SW Asia.
More example sentences
- Genus Acomys, family Muridae: several species
- This ensures the spiny mouse is fully grown, and all their qualities are more pronounced then.
- Golden spiny mice live in arid regions consisting of deserts and savannas dominated by rocky crevices.
- Food that contains too much fat results in less fit spiny mice and it makes their fur greasy.
More definitions of spiny mouseDefinition of spiny mouse in:
- The US English dictionary