- A person with a fierce temper.More example sentences
- He never took into consideration that we had two small children that I was still constantly getting up to during the night… or that our two little spitfires had drained me of most of my energy during the day.
- She gives off a powdery aroma of someone pampered and indulged since diaper days; in short, she seems vacuous, and you can't have vacuous spitfires.
- I had this great view and I was mesmerized by all the boys moshing around, and the one girl who joined them, a little spitfire with bleach blond hair who pounded her chest at one point and howled.
More definitions of SpitfireDefinition of spitfire in:
- The US English dictionary