- 1A person who spits.More example sentences
- There used to be notices against expectorating in public places, though how many accomplished spitters understood them in order to obey can only be guessed.
- The new amendment increased the heaviest fine for spitting in public from 50 yuan to 200 yuan, which has substantially reduced the number of public spitters.
- The Chennai Corporation has already asked its Assistant Health Officers and Sanitary Inspectors to crack down on smokers and spitters in public places.
More definitions of spitterDefinition of spitter in:
- The US English dictionary