- Relating to the spleen: the splenic arteryMore example sentences
- Ruth was referred to a vascular surgeon to assess her splenic artery aneurysm.
- Less common but serious complications of colonoscopy include splenic trauma, vasovagal reactions and endocarditis.
- The radiologic impression was that the lesions represented splenic abscesses, and the patient subsequently underwent a splenectomy.
early 17th century: from French splénique, or via Latin from Greek splēnikos, from splēn (see spleen).
More definitions of splenicDefinition of splenic in:
- The US English dictionary