- another term for opopanax ( sense 1).More example sentences
- The most plentiful species to be found are the carob tree, scrub oak, vera palosanto, gutacaro, yellow mombin, nectarine, thistle, sponge tree, yaque, and Venezuela's national tree, the araguanay.
- She is so fascinated with the fake grass and sponge trees.
- A very tall sponge tree was removed in 2006 because it was in danger of bringing down the stone structure that supported it.
More definitions of sponge treeDefinition of sponge tree in:
- The US English dictionary