- A broadcast of sports news or a sports event.More example sentences
- This has been followed by television sportscasts informing viewers of exactly the same thing!
- The unit will let viewers use a remote control to respond instantly to ITV programming, such as audience polls, interactive sportscasts and game shows, or to request information or make purchases.
- The Montreal Radio and Television School offers six-month courses in radio and television broadcasting with emphasis on writing and producing news reports, talk shows and sportscasts.
- More example sentences
- It will be very interesting to see who wins because the sportswriters and sportscasters have an intriguing choice to make.
- A similar result would be obtained if at the end of a baseball or football season, sportscasters mentioned only a team's losses.
- It's one of those peaceful, jovial moments out-of-town sportscasters never seem to notice when they come to Philadelphia.
More definitions of sportscastDefinition of sportscast in:
- The US English dictionary