- A photometer that measures the intensity of light received within a cone of small angle, usually 2° or less.More example sentences
- The only other advice that I can think of is to use the spot meter.
- I set my spot meter to an iso of 3 (that's as slow as it will go), meter the shadows that I want in zone 3, and actually have to either open it up a stop, or increase exposure time by a stop.
- I was just experimenting with some tips Russ gave me last weekend on using the spot meter, and am quite happy with the results here.
More definitions of spot meterDefinition of spot meter in:
- The US English dictionary