- Paint held in in aerosol can for spraying on to a surface: a can of luminous yellow spray paintMore example sentences
- So we got out the spray paint and literally painted the town red, with all types of slogans, everywhere!
- Try not to use things that can irritate your lungs, such as hairspray, spray deodorant, and spray paint.
- No matter where you go around the town, you will find walls, litterbins, parking meters, gates and monuments daubed with markers and spray paint.
verb(spray-paint) [with object] Back to top
- 1Paint (an image or message) on to a surface with a spray: slogans had been spray-painted on to hoardingsMore example sentences
- I also urge the martial arts club to stop spray-painting offensive slogans about our rivals on the walls.
- He was caught spray-painting anti-Israeli slogans on university buildings twice during the summer.
- Many of them are looking at a curious message spray-painted on the side of the tower.
- 1.1Paint (a surface or object) with a spray: they were spray-painting sidewalks and buildingsMore example sentences
- The buildings were spray-painted white.
- A couple of heavy blankets had served to shield him from the sun while he had retrieved the vehicle, spray-painting the windows once he had gotten it inside.
- The front of each object consists of a thin sheet of mesh, stretched approximately 2 inches in front of a sheet of colored Plexiglas that is unevenly spray-painted with an evanescent gray.
More definitions of spray paintDefinition of spray paint in:
- The US English dictionary