- 1A beauty treatment in which the body is sprayed with a product containing chemicals that react with the skin to produce an artificial suntan: I get a spray tan about once a week at a local salonMore example sentences
- Matina did the spray tan for my wedding and even the makeup artist thought I was naturally olive skinned.
- After getting a spray tan, the native New Yorker went into the studio to work on her upcoming solo album.
- He has revealed that show bosses forced him to have a spray tan because he looked too pale.
- 1.1An artificial suntan: her sequins and spray tan have been replaced by a hooded jumper and leggingsMore example sentences
- Spend $50 and you'll walk out of the elegant, minimalist shop and spa with a perfect spray tan that lasts a week or longer.
- The spray tan, the blow-dry, lashes - they're iconic when it comes to beauty.
- Maybe its because of my lack of spray tan, gel and South Beach apparel - but no one talked to me.
- More example sentences
- She is spray-tanned and wearing sunglasses.
- in Beverly Hills she is one rich, blond, spray-tanned wife-of among many.
- At the Mount, a gormless City Council has authorized the construction of countless apartment towers, which over the summer months play host to many a spray-tanned Aucklander.
More definitions of spray tanDefinition of spray tan in:
- The US English dictionary