- A flexible cover which is fitted to the opening in the top of a kayak to form a waterproof seal around the canoeist’s body.More example sentences
- The club has been able to buy a set of boats, paddles, buoyancy aids, spraydecks and helmets.
- The spraydeck is attached to the cockpit rim by either a rubber rand or with elasticated shock cord.
- Our range of spraydecks are designed to suit a variety of recreational and racing craft with uses from touring on calm waters, to white water paddling and all areas in between.
More definitions of spraydeckDefinition of spraydeck in:
- The US English dictionary