- 1A device used for spreading or scattering a substance over a wide area: a fertilizer spreaderMore example sentences
- They mix them with soil and distribute them with a device similar to a fertilizer spreader.
- Some producers are also having success with seeding legumes through dry fertilizer air spreaders, with cultipacking before and after the seed is broadcast.
- However, some 6-row combines have 10 tons on the front axle with a full grain tank and tricycle fertilizer spreaders may carry 14 tons on the rear axle.
- 2A person who spreads or disseminates something: kids are the biggest spreaders of the virusMore example sentences
- Go to the trend spreaders and plant yourself intelligently on their radar.
- They also sought to tap into public discourse about hackers as copyright pirates, criminals, and spreaders of computer viruses.
- And yet another yes - I am the rumour-gatherer and spreader of my school.
More definitions of spreaderDefinition of spreader in:
- The US English dictionary