A person who kills a number of people at one particular time and location in a frenzied, random, and apparently unpremeditated way: the last three spree killers in Britain all held legal gun licenses
More example sentences
- The sniper terrorizing suburban Washington, D.C. has alternately been referred to in the press as a serial killer and a spree killer.
- Well, I want to say, Larry, first of all, this is what makes him a serial killer and not a spree killer, first of all.
- He's a spree killer, a mass killer or serial killer.
- More example sentences
- Whether there will be another spree killing in Britain is a matter of chance.
- But, here, I don't see this as a spree killing, Larry.
- Beginning with a spree killing, the Lakota attacked settlers along the Minnesota River and murdered several hundred whites.