Definition of spree killer in English:
A person who kills a number of people at one particular time and location in a frenzied, random, and apparently unpremeditated way: the last three spree killers in Britain all held legal gun licenses
More example sentences
- The sniper terrorizing suburban Washington, D.C. has alternately been referred to in the press as a serial killer and a spree killer.
- Well, I want to say, Larry, first of all, this is what makes him a serial killer and not a spree killer, first of all.
- He's a spree killer, a mass killer or serial killer.
- spree killing noun
- Example sentences
- Whether there will be another spree killing in Britain is a matter of chance.
- But, here, I don't see this as a spree killing, Larry.
- Beginning with a spree killing, the Lakota attacked settlers along the Minnesota River and murdered several hundred whites.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.