- Studied carelessness, especially as a characteristic quality or style of art or literature: Rubens' famous sprezzatura it takes enviable sprezzatura and self-confidence to perform as a teacher of literatureMore example sentences
- In other words, either artist could have - and, indeed, must have - painted these passages of sprezzatura for the altarpiece to be legible from a distance.
- If such reading is sometimes put to the service of sprezzatura, let us hope that room remains for it in the enterprise of literary studies.
- Instead there is a peculiarly Irish sprezzatura.
More definitions of sprezzaturaDefinition of sprezzatura in:
- The US English dictionary