- A spring-flowering succulent plant.
More example sentences
- Genera Claytonia and Montia, family Portulacaceae: several species, in particular the American M. perfoliata, naturalized in Britain, and C. virginica, sometimes cultivated as an ornamental
- An entry the following spring simply listed the wildflowers she saw: ‘Anemones, carpet pinks, saxifrages, buttercup, spring beauty.’
- The roadsides sparkled with coreopsis, crimson clover, vetch, spring beauties, and other gem-like blooms.
- In early spring, the park is blanketed with wildflowers, including violets, may apples, spring beauties, and lady's slipper orchids.
More definitions of spring beautyDefinition of spring beauty in:
- The US English dictionary