A week’s holiday for school and college students at Easter: some 500,000 students came to Daytona for spring break this year [as modifier]: the spring-break season
More example sentences
- Here in Florida, college students have arrived for spring break.
- Book just after Easter and spring break to avoid crowds and the high prices.
- I spent all of my spring break sitting around his house, watching television and joking around with him.
- More example sentences
- It can offer a rewarding escape, too, for families, seniors, even spring breakers because of its budget-friendly nature and the proximity to beaches and theme parks.
- Contrast this to the headline last week saying that a lot of spring breakers are staying away because the hotel rooms in the Bahamas are too expensive compared to other destinations.
- Lake Havasu spring breakers can partake in boating, fishing, swimming, and white water rafting.
More definitions of spring breakDefinition of spring break in:
- The US English dictionary