- A Chinese snack consisting of a pancake filled with vegetables and sometimes meat, rolled into a cylinder and deep-fried.More example sentences
- The five large oysters were each wrapped and deep fried in a miniature spring roll and possessed the gloriously fresh sea-salt tang of the ocean.
- Tash picked out a spring roll and dunked it into the sweet chilli sauce David had prepared.
- The spring roll was crispy yet standard, but the accompanying plum sauce tasted like real plums, even retaining their deep purple colour.
More definitions of spring rollDefinition of spring roll in:
- The US English dictionary