- The season of spring: the sounds of lambing in springtime • figurative he was entering the springtime of lifeMore example sentences
- Freedom from children also means liberation from school-holiday travel - great news, because Greece in the springtime is pure enchantment.
- Met Office forecasters are predicting a dry springtime.
- With springtime dawning once again it's hard not to thinks of parks, gardens and being outdoors in nature.
More definitions of springtimeDefinition of springtime in:
- The US English dictionary